Since 2007 CGA has been certifying the levels of governance (in its inclusive sense) on the Johannesburg Securities Exchange SA (JSE). CGA is justifiably proud of its reputation as a pioneer and innovator in establishing a governance benchmark for listed companies and is currently in discussion with the London Stock Exchange (LSE) for the provision of a similar service.
Furthermore, clients have the option to utilise the governance software tools specially designed for JSE listed companies that provide an ‘all-in-one’ packaged, convenient solution of offering the ability of the client company to:
- Benchmark its governance
- Measure its performance against a basket of related indices
- Conduct Board Evaluations on-line
- Conduct Director Evaluations on-line
- Conduct Director Orientation programmes on-line, and
- Have access to an electronic Board Pack tool that facilitates the distribution of and access to Board documentation in a secure on-line environment
These services enable companies to avoid the hassle of ‘survey fatigue’ and have the added benefits of:
- Improved access to governance information for Boards
- Improved shareholder communications
- Improved Integrated Sustainability Reporting
- Benchmarking of governance performance putting your company on the radar screens of all investors and especially those who are signatories to CRISA
[See ‘Products’ for further information.]
CGA has a matchless national and international track record as the innovator, pioneer and leading service provider of these unique services.